Position: Data Asset Management Specialist
Condition: 1 Year Contract / May not renewable contract
Location: Klongtoey, Bangkok, Thailand
- (The office is not connected to MRT/BTS station)
Expected to start: As soon as possible
The Digital Asset Specialist, (Thailand hub) will work collaboratively with key members of the Colgate-Palmolive Asia Pacific Division (Regional Organization) to help support the implementation of
the enterprise-wide DAM (Digital Asset Management) system.
The person in this role will work autonomously and be responsible for organizing, naming and cataloguing asset files at the local level to support all marketing related activities, content curation
and development. This role will report to Colgate-Palmolive Asia Pacific Division and be the bridge between Thailand Hub content team and external agency partners to implement the rollout of the Digital Asset Management system with excellence.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to lead the management of the DAM (Digital Asset Management) across the enterprise to define metadata and taxonomy guidelines.
- Deliver and maintain the metadata entry protocol (organizing, naming and cataloguing) to improve asset search and usability of the DAM (Digital Asset Management) to support the repurpose and scaled-use of the digital assets including usage
- Facilitate strategic decisions surrounding the integration of creative files and assets and existing/enhanced processes and tools.
- Deliver and track project KPIs pre and post-DAM implementation.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2+ years of work experience in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Information Technology or related field.
- Empathetic thinker with the ability to understand and grasp the end-user experience.
- Detail-obsessed and is an analytical thinker
- Skilled at data entry and project management.
- Ability to work autonomously and adaptable within an ambiguous work environment.
- Good command of the English language. English is must because you will work with a Division team in Hong Kong, always use English at work
- Love working with Data & work with people from different department
Who are you? At Colgate-Palmolive we have the following values and as a member of the team you will demonstrate:
● You have a passion for growth and trying new things - You feel comfortable in a space that is constantly changing. You thrive working at the “speed of eCommerce” in a retail environment that
doesn’t stay static.
● You are extremely organized - You find joy in tidying and derive satisfaction when things are in exact order and in precise place.
● You connect the dots - You have a pulse on the big picture and you can translate trends and insights into actionable opportunities. You can develop strategies that incorporate the needs of
our consumers, our customers, and our brands – and you execute with excellence.
● You are a collaborator - You build strong relationships founded in integrity and trust as you collaborate with team members to achieve joint goals. You value sharing experiences and
learning from others.
● You are a leader - You take the lead by influencing others through collaboration, negotiation and thought leadership. You have strong project management skills and enjoy leading projects.
● You are an innovator - You look for opportunities and seek creative solutions. A changing environment excites you. You take calculated risks and adjust your approach based on successes and failures while incorporating learning
into your future projects.
● You are curious - You naturally find yourself trying to figure out how to hack a new problem, dig into data & tools to uncover opportunities and identify solutions. You’re curious about what works and what does not so we can work
together to learn and evolve our plans.
This role is based in Thailand hub, with the flexibility to work remotely from home.
This is a 12-month temporary contract with the potential to turn into a full-time opportunity.