Sales Support & Order processing
- Interacting with Sales team for processing of all sales orders, delivery order and shipping document to meet sales target.
- Ensure all customers PO receiving and provide shipment to the customers in a timely manner.
- Handler customer complaints including other problems.
- Administrative activities concerning sales, provide managerial reports.
Logistic (shipment process Inbound and Outbound).
- Responsible for supervising the activities related to the planning of logistics processes, calculating adequate levels of stock, define optimal transportation routes.
- Responsible for coordinating with shipping on customs clearance with timely such as pre-alert, check import entry, duty etc.
- Conducts logistics studies in order to verify financial feasibility of project implementations, support strategic management decisions.
- Implement internal and external processes, in order to satisfy company needs to minimize costs related to the logistics of the operations.
Delivery Handling and other
- Invoice must be correct with quotation ensure that production capacity, materials and other resources are sufficient to meet customers demand and maximize company profitability.
- Primarily interfaces with customer, service delivery units, immediate management and other team members to ensure an accurate service request in routed to the appropriate service provider.
- Follow up payment with customer to make the payment within their payment term.
Other support as per sales & Supervisor request.
**Remark** .....We offer very attractive salary and benefits to the right candidate.
Interested applicants can send an email with attached C.V. with full details of work experience and indicating your current and expected salary to the below address:
50/1200-1201 Moo 9, Maungthongthani, Soi C12/1, Bondstreet Rd,
Bangpood, Pakkred, Nonthaburi
Tel: +66 38 650280 # 1111www.Donaldson.com
Donaldson Company , Inc., is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems and replacement parts. Founded in 1915, Donaldson is a technology-driven company committed to satisfying customer needs for filtration solutions through innovative research and development Donaldson serves customers in the industrial and engine markets, including dust collection, power generation, specialty filtration, compressed air purification, off-road equipment, industrial compressors, heavy trucks and light vehicles.
Donaldson provides a wide range of high efficiency media, filters and filtration systems for various commercial, industrial and product applications. Products for the computer disk drive market include particulate filters, desiccant pouches and chemical adsorbing filter pouches. Customers include major disk drive manufacturers such as Hitachi, Seagate Western Digital, HGST, and Maxtor.