To manage and lead the Key Account Service team to ensure the service requirement and performance are achieved and maintained. To monitor and find proper solutions on all operational levels
and escalation issues.
- Manages and executes customer service function for major / complex customers for all products.
- Lead the customer program management (CPM) on strategic accounts in terms of effective communication and working relationship with customers to ensure there is 0 churn in business.
- Building relationship with key decision maker of customers, understanding their business drivers, operation, key factors of success, revenue & impact and ensure the customer satisfaction
is achieved and maintained to restore the growth.
- Manages and maximizes overall customer operational performance and resolving problems and complaints for urgency issues and escalations on operational levels from customer and overseas.
- Provides guidance and leadership to CPM team and ensure accurate and efficient processing of transaction and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitors & reviews KPI performance & QBR presentation as well as to ensure customer satisfaction and KPIs for all CPM accounts meets the target and criteria.
- Be 1st escalation point for day-to-day business and operation both internal and external.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives and continuously improving the FM service, including the reduction of churn.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Working 7-10 experience in freight forwarding in Medium-High Management level.
- Experience in consulting customers • Expert in Air and Ocean freight providing business.
- Basic MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Business level English skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong Leadership.
- Strong Problem Solving Analysis.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefit packages, extensive career opportunities with internal exposure and training to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates, please submit full detailed resume in English, recent photo, stating your background and expected salary by click "Apply Now".
CEVA Logistics (Thailand) Ltd.
Jasmine City Building, 21st floor,
2 Soi Sukhumvit 23 (Prasarnmitr), Sukhumvit Road
Klongtoey Nue, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110