Customer Marketing Manager, Growth & Optimisation
We are looking for a creative, data-driven “make it happen and make it real!” marketer with a passion for, rapid testing and conversion optimisation in a SaaS environment. Your main goal is to increase our in-app upgrade and
adoption conversions to drive customer lifetime value.
The perfect person will have a passion for understanding the customer experience in-product, digging into data on customer profiles and behaviours to create conversion hypotheses, conceptualise tests, measure results, validate
insights and iterate to continually optimise growth specifically for upgrades and generally across the lifecycle.
Who we are
Ever booked hotel accommodation on
Booking.com, Expedia or TripAdvisor? Chances are, you’ve used SiteMinder. Our goal is to liberate hoteliers with technology that makes a world of difference, and we do that by helping them find and acquire guests online.
We are the world’s leading guest acquisition platform for hotels, supporting 35,000 hotels in 160 countries to generate more than 87 million reservations on our platform each year.
As the Customer Marketing Manager, Growth & Optimisation, your primary responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Managing and optimising the conversion metrics at every stage of the upgrade & product adoption funnel - primarily in-product, Intercom, Web and Email
- Develop a standard framework for rigorous testing and learning to identify effective tactics and strategies for rapid, iterative cross-functional execution
- Conduct detailed data analysis, hypothesise outcomes, develop optimisation strategy, and roadmap projects to increase upgrades, adoption and advocacy
- Analyst all aspects of our conversion funnel, identify the largest areas for improvement, and work with the Customer Lifecycle Marketing team to implement creative design, content and design strategies to capitalise on them
as part of lifecycle programs or campaigns
- Continuously improve the lifecycle and upgrade experiment roadmap covering both short-term campaigns and long-term series, testing across incentives, creative, content, and cadence, deriving insights to impact initiatives
- Create and communicate reports and analysis on the performance and impact of running campaigns and experiments.
- 5-7 years of relevant individual accountability growth marketing or conversion optimisation experience ideally in a SaaS or eCommerce
- Commercially minded with a love of data – can analyse a marketing funnel to size growth opportunities, build tests to measure the impact, and synthesise raw data into actionable campaigns for new and existing initiatives.
- Advanced analytical skills including A/B testing, cohort analysis, and conversion rate optimization. Ability to write SQL queries an advantage
- Excellent ability to present complex analysis as a story that influences action
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and web platforms such as Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce tech stack, analytics (Heap, Tableau), wordpress, unbounce.
How to apply
Does this job sound like you? If yes, please apply with a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We encourage people from under represented groups to apply
Why join SiteMinder?
At SiteMinder, you’ll do the best work of your career. We’re the trailblazers of our industry and our enemy is closed thinking, so you’ll have the chance to be creative and question the status quo. Every day, you’ll have new
problems to solve - and meet new people to learn from. We continue to grow rapidly and we’re committed to supporting the learning you need as you grow with us.