Get to know the Role:
Within the Customer Experience (CE) Team, you will be responsible to support the customer contact centre operations in Thailand by driving performance, optimal efficiency and engage our stakeholders
in an effort to achieve business objectives and needs.
You will need to be able to lead and manage a team, analytical and data based, using metrics to support driving behaviours as well as leading by example being hands-on with all
channels of support.
The day-to-day activities:
You will help the organization to identify and prioritize customer feedback, and create/ensure smooth processes that support Business and initiatives as follows:
- Lead in promoting ease to our stakeholders in customer support transactions, preferably with experience in voice, digital and social media channels
- Ensure performance metrics of the contact centers are met consistently, including adapting to a changing environment
- Create positive and consistent customer experience via the voice and email and other official channels
- Be creative and proactive in making change happen to improve the experience of customers (drivers and passengers) as well as handling operational situations
- Work closely with other business functions to implement programs and gain insights to ensure efficient operations, i.e. Lower contact rate.
- Align teams to in-country support objective and customer experience concepts that improve the company value proposition, and related processes
- Work across the customer experience local and regional team on projects to keep adding value to Grab.
- Analyse customer metrics and recommend changes.
- Ability to handle escalated issues and manage in changing environment.
- Work closely with a range of verticals (eg. Payments team, DLR) in relation to CE-related processes that require Finance or Audit interactions
- Work with Country Head of CE to establish ROI based strategy for different support channels
The must haves:
- At least 10 years supervisory / managerial experience in a customer-centric environment in the services industry (e.g. Telecommunication, banks, consumer goods, technology, airline, tourism,
- Prior experience in leading a contact center operations is preferred
- Fluent in English both oral and written, and local languages.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in managing teams (more than 4 direct reports), motivating, coaching and inspiring team members to achieve excellent customer experience.
- Ability to deal with people from all levels professionally, effective planning, organizing, delegating, and time management skills.
- Experience and skill in areas such as process development & audit, quality management & training, as well as workforce management and reporting are highly desirable.
- Analytical and process oriented; ability to problem-solve