• Provide suggestion, advice and service to customer related to ready-mixed concrete via telephone and social media.
• Analyze customer behavior, present the product and provide solution to customer.
• Manage relation with customer and make sure they are satisfied.
• Provide immediate response to customers' problem and able to take action or follow up with appropriate solutions.
• Performs related work as per assigned.
• Be a contact person with customers and coordinate with cross functional team to arrange shipment and deliver cargo as customer requested with full quantity and ontime.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Management, or related field.
• Achieved minimum GPA of 2.70 for Bachelor's degree and 3.30 for Master's degree.
• TOEIC at least 550/IELTS at least 4.0/TOEFL at least 31/BULATS at least 40 would be advantage.
• At least 1 year of experience in customer service, sales, marketing, or related field.
• Be proficient in sales, communication and negotiation skills.
• Service mind is a must.
• Be able to work at Bangson, CPAC call center.
“Passion for Better”
SCG is a leading conglomerate company operating for over a century with an embedded sustainable development approach under good corporate governance principles. SCG pledges further efforts to create excellent innovations, services and integrated solutions in 3 core business units, namely Cement-Building Materials Business, Chemicals Business, and Packaging Business.
The key of SCG is our people. We aim to empower our employees by providing skill and capability enhancement at all levels to meet ever-changing consumer demands. We believe that over 50,000 SCG employees in our businesses across ASEAN region will collectively seek solutions and create innovations for better living of consumers. And we are ready to move forward together to pursue the development of community and society for sustainable growth.