- Lead the CRM team for running the CRM operation for the customer who hold the member card to enhance the customer satisfaction in the services and increase customer's brand loyalty
- Creating and developing the marketing campaign for all membership both online channel and offline channel. Dealing with partner companies to convince them to join the company campaign to maximize the customer satisfaction and the profit of both company and partners
- Coordinate with other internal party in for ensuring the smooth CRM and marketing campaign operation
- Monitoring the membership database management to ensure the security of member's data.
- Be the head of the membership card mobile application development. Create the concept of application development and closely coordinate with developer team to deliver the proper application in accordance to customer's need
- Conducting customer behavior analysis for leading to develop the CRM plan. Identifying the market opportunity for seeking the new business growth opportunity of the company
- Analyze the cost of each CRM project. Manage and control the project to run efficiently in accordance to received budget
- 7+ years of experience in CRM function
- Experience in setting up the CRM strategy plan for Retail or Food & Beverage Chain Business, selling via modern trade or restaurant business in department store preferable
- Fluent English
- Have a good knowledge in CRM software and application
- Have a good knowledge in POS software
All material submitted in connection with your application will become part of our confidential recruitment files. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* Kelly Services Staffing & Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (A PERSOLKELLY Company)
27th Floor, Empire Tower 3, Unit 2707, 1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 | Thailand
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,000 positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.