The Country Head will responsible for overall resources in the entire organisation towards business goals.
Our client is one of the leading company in renewable energy in Asia and is looking for the talented Country Head to join their growing organisation.
- Managing overall resources towards business goals with the efficient collaboration with all stakeholders
- Develop and manage budget and plan to ensure smooth project delivery
- Provide insight consultation and solution to prevent/fix problems as required
- Oversee all plans and schedules as well as order fluctuation, payments, and operating expenses
- Promote safety programs to ensure safety in the site.
- Growing and developing team to maximise efficiency towards company's goals.
- Good command in English is mandatory
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, or related filed)
- Minimum 10 years experience in related filed (hydropower projects)
- At least 10 years experience in management level
- Capabilities to lead and manage people
- Able to re-locate to other country
- Opportunity to lead the organisation
- Career development opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Janejira Pannavatkulthon on +66 2012 5036.