- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
- At least 10 years’ experience in Account, Costing Analyst, Cost Accountant with Manufacturing
- Excellent in MS. Office especially Microsoft Excel
- Have experience in ERP System is a plus, Oracle is an advantage
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skill with all levels
- Self-motivated and a self-starter continuously looking for process improvements and able to prioritize own workload to meet deadlines
- Process driven with a focus on operational efficiency
- Excellence and Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, leadership skill, result-oriented and time management
- Good command in English
- Provide Financial Analysis for operations, in which you will have a close cooperation with several departments of the plant.
- Prepare weekly forecast expense against to monthly forecast to support weekly meeting update to top management and involve for driving to achieve target.
- Discuss with production manager or supervisor regarding variance of expenses compare with forecast then comment in weekly and monthly report sent to the executive management.
- Prepare monthly report analysis, costing by product, manufacturing cost statement and recommendation for the analysis.
- Review and analyze manufacturing expenses to ensure the accuracy of the transaction and timely.
- Analyze the variances between actual results compared to the standard costs, emphasis on detection of variances and comment to management.
- Prepare Product Costing by products and models monthly basis.
- Participates in internal and external audits in relation to statutory financial report and others.
- Responsible for inventory management, check and control inventory movement and ensure to correct charge and do stock count.
- Gathering data and work with the team to prepare annual budget.
- Etc. as assigned by Supervisor
Interested person should send an application letter, Email a resume with full details of work experience, transcript and expected
salary, contact telephone number together with a recent photograph via APPLY NOW
Belton Industrial (Thailand) Ltd.,
42/11-13 Moo 4 Rojana Industrial Zone 2
T.Banchang, A.U-Thai, Ayutthaya 13210
Tel: 02-5297300 Ext. 3202, 3206