Job Summary :
The main responsibilities of a cost controller include estimating and managing the cost to produce goods and services. The controller must estimate
cost using accounting models to help determine the price of production, the price to consumers and how much money the company can expect to make on any given product or service. This analysis includes pricing raw materials from vendors necessary to creation
of the product, labor, any necessary transportation and equipment
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytics and reporting skills.
- Experience with Accounting System, ERP Systems and cost and inventory systems.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a high-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Verify Project Cost transactions to ensure the alignment to budget.
- Provide input for project cost forecasting
- Prepare Monthly Report of responsible project on the following categories: Budget/Committed/Booked and FAC Cost, Project Cash Flow
- Arrange Close-out report (final report at project completion)
- Issue Invoices responsible projects on monthly basis
- Other assigned by Superior
- Male / Female 22-35 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting & Finance
- Experience Cost Analysis for Automotive Industrial Industry.
- Innovative, Mature, proactive, high responsibility, service-minded, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Strong in managerial & leadership skills and able to work under pressure.
- Good decision making and problem solving skills.
- Good command of English both written & spoken, computer literacy required.
Please send your resume and your expected salary to our Recruitment Department at
Somboon Group of Company
Address No. 129 Moo 2, KM. 15 th Bangna–Trad Rd.,
Bangchalong, Bangplee, Samutprakarn 10540, Thailand
Tel. 083-9123234 , 02-080-8206