Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the CEO and company leaders in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and projects
- Acts as a strategic partner on the leadership team and works closely with the team to ensure they are meeting performance expectations.
- Support and facilitate the team to ensure they are delivering against key business metrics.
- Lead key initiatives or projects to ensure the progress and completeness
- Works collaboratively with corporate function including HR, FP&A, Legal& Compliance, IT, etc. to develop and/or improve systems, processes, controls and procedures that improve the overall efficiency
of the firm and insure excellent client service.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports of the company.
- Work autonomously while ensuring CEO and company leaders’ expectation are readily met and exceeded.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, business or related field. An MBA, MM or Master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum 2-3 year in management consulting from Big 4 levels or the company in similar peer
- Knowledge in Company Strategy formulation process
- Familiarity in IT business with product development experience
- Basic knowledge on IT, Finance, Accounting, HR, Legal and related knowledge
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal skills
- A proven ability to translate client objectives into deliverable design, and develop deliverables that address complex situations
- Good communication skills in Thai and English
Stay connected with KRUNGRI CAREER at:
Talent Acquisition Department
Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited (Krungsri Nimble)
1222 Rama III Rd., Bangpongpang, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม : Talent Acquisition Center 0-2296-6253