Summary of Responsibilities:
- Corporate Relation Officer is responsible to conduct marketing communication activities with external parties and strengthen group corporate brand image, achieve sustainable growth and
maintain a good relationship with external stakeholders based on CKPower and all subsidiaries strategy and business plan.
- Gather information to support development of corporate strategies, plans and activities.
- Provide corporate contents in the variety form such as press release, editorial, news, article, press kits to public or agencies via traditional media and online media.
- Perform tasks on social, internal, and external public relation activities.
- Produce and design artwork element online media, graphics such as website, banner, logo, advertisement poster to build up corporate image.
- Support manager to perform tasks on developing corporate brand image and promoting communication with external parties.
- Compile related information and update company website content, facebook, youtube etc.
- Evaluate public relation activities and seek improvements for next activities.
- Coordinate and provide requirements to external agency to develop public communications package.
Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR)
- Gather information to support development of corporate social responsibility activity plans.
- Conduct corporate social responsibility activities of CKPower and all subsidiaries.
Communication & Community Relation Management
- Perform tasks on issuing press releases.
- Maintain and reinforce a good relationship with businesses and local communities.
- Arrange promotional events (i.e. energy industry seminar or exhibition) to strengthen communication with potential business partners.
- Arrange company’s gifts to related external parties.
- Develop, plan, and execute internal communications for CKPower Group companies.
- Male or Female, Age between 23-30 years old.
- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication Multimedia or related field.
- At least 1-4 years working experience in Corporate Relation or related field.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Provident Fund
- Medical (IPD/OPD) and Dental
- Performance Bonus
- Travelling Allowance
- Position Welfare
We offer a good remuneration and benefits package with excellent career opportunities. Interested candidates
are invited to write in English with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below;
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CK Power Public Company Limited
587 Viriyathavorn Building, Sutthisarn Road, Dindaeng Subdistrict,
Dindaeng District, Bangkok 10400 Thailand