Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Advise on legal issues/risks and provide legal support to management team.
- Prepare and review all legal documentations to support company business operation.
- Provide the legal documents to submit to the government departments.
- Contact and
liaise with government offices.
- Co-ordinate with external legal firms.
- Provide and prepare Power of Attorney for business operation.
- Handle legal matters relating to corporate affairs of the company.
- Minute meeting record and summarize in legal point of view.
other legal issues assigned by management.
- Performs any other tasks assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Law.
- At least 5 years of experiences in legal proceedings
- Excellent in
drafting draft legal opinion and legal documentation
- Excellent in communication, especially in written and drafting skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Ability to collaborate well with others as well as to work individually.
- Ability to manage multi-task.
- Holding Lawyer license will be advantage.
- Possess MS Office and documentation skills.
command of English both spoken and written.
- Pleasant personality, service minded, and team player.
Thammarak Group 2481 Co,Ltd. Near MRT Station Yeak Tiwanon
4 Bangkok-Nontaburi Rd.,Talad Kwan, Muang Nontaburi, Nontaburi 11000, Tel.02 048