Only English resume will be considered.
- Support the continuous improvement (Lean and Six Sigma) team. Assistant in improvement activities including training, mentoring, facilitating Kaizen event, Six Sigma project, Tool deployment,
- Will work through the leadership team to drive the development and implementation of the site Lean and Six Sigma strategy.
- To get best results, organizations must make continuous improvement an integral part of their company culture. Continuous improvement managers
serve as coaches who coordinate workshops and team trainings, openly sharing their guidance and technical expertise and ensuring that learning resources are widely available.
- Provide site Lean and Six Sigma training. Work through the leadership team to prioritize improvement activities and close gaps.
- A crucial aspect of the continuous improvement methodology is monitoring progress in order to check if changes yield desirable results. Continuous
improvement managers establish measurable standards at the start of a project and then compare actual project results against these, regularly generating detailed update reports for management.
- Utilize Lean and Six Sigma tools to eliminate waste driving customer satisfaction, cost reduction, and improve working capital performance.
- Work through site leadership to guide the site continuous improvement team, and corporate Lean initiatives and reporting.
- It’s the job of continuous improvement managers to coordinate and lead key projects for improvement across all levels of the organization. They may supervise several
teams directly or collaborate with managers to re-engineer processes.
- Continuous improvement managers act as internal consultants, developing short- and long-term strategies for the organization and incorporating
Six Sigma, Agile, and other practices. Their goal is to facilitate progress and reduce costs, both in terms of sales and workflow inefficiencies.
- Male aged 27-43 years old. Thai Nationality (Only)
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering, Industrial Engineering (IE) or any related
- Minimum 5-10 years++ of experience in
Continuous Improvement Process / Improvement Process management with Food, FMCG, Automation manufacturing
(For Manager Level)
- Minimum 3 year of team management
(For Manager Level)
- Minimum 2-5 years++ of experience in
Continuous Improvement Process with Food, FMCG, Automation manufacturing
(For Supervisor Level)
- Good analytical and resulted oriented.
- High sense of responsibility, quick learner, strong leadership and self-motivated.
- Good command of English
- Good command in Microsoft Office especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
A competitive compensation package, reflecting the experience, performance expectations and qualifications
will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested? Please send “NOW” your application letter and resume (in Microsoft
Word format only) For more information, please call Walaiporn: 085-9955915