Our client is a leading FinTech company and fast growing organisation.
They are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic individual to become a key player of the Legal Team.
This is a Compliance Manager role which is challenging, rewarding and has good career prospects.Responsibilities:
- Provide specialized regulatory expertise and carry out impact analysis for new/upcoming regulations held by the company and various government agencies including the SEC, SET, BOT, and AMLO
- Prepare Compliance report and the periodic report required to submit to related regulators
- Promote Compliance culture and practices in company including compliance training, sharing session, and activity relating to local laws, regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Monitor changes to legislation and rules affecting the business and advise management and staff of the implications of these changes
Benefits and perks
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Legal, Finance, Economics or related fields
- Five years’ experience in asset management or related field preferred
- A good understanding of SEC regulations, especially regulations regarding Asset Management.
- Strong analytical minded person, flexible, patient and willing to learn with pleasant personality and good communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and work under pressure
- Good in English both written and verbal
- Free lunch & snacks
- Health Insurance
- Yearly Medical check up & vaccinations
- Flexible work hours & option to work from home
- Fitness membership
- Training and conference sponsorship
- Unlimited vacation days
- Bonus based on company performance
If you have experience in SEC, BOT or Asset Management company, please drop your CV to
tanatip @ ancor.co.th
or give me a call 063 535 0971