Location: Naradhiwas Road, Sathorn
Salary:Up to 60K
- Promptly respond to escalate subscriber inquiries, compliments, or complaints directed to the Customer Satisfaction department.
- Resolve inquiries not resolved and escalated by Customer Care.
- Perform subscriber notification on all back-order status, back-order release, of mobile equipment and accessories.
- Review and research service requests that require police reports or other types of validation.
- Manage trouble tickets, where customer satisfaction intervention is necessary.
- Perform outbound calling campaigns as assigned. Campaigns include, but are not limited to: Warehouse out of stock, Survey Call-backs, Backorder of inventory, back orders released, Purchase for Reimbursement, Exception handling, and Missed Shipments etc.
- Work as the subscriber/customer advocate, demonstrating proficiency in all care functions, including escalated issues, complaint resolution, replacements, and account retention, modifications, and reimbursements.
- Rebuild relationship, perform required research and follow-up with subscribers to provide resolution to subscribers and various carrier contacts.
- Track customer concerns, trends, program issues, product and service related problems for analysis and make recommendations to Asurion management for program, product and service improvement.
- Track client concerns, trends, program issues, product and service related problems for analysis and make recommendations to the client for program, product and service improvement. customer advocate, demonstrating proficiency in all care functions, including
- At least 5 years of call center environment experience
- At least one year of experience in supervisor role/ team management experience
- Experienced in supporting day-to-day call centre operation
- Fluent in English
- Proven ability to work well with external and internal customers, business experience heavily skewed in Care operations.
- Internet savvy, strong knowledge of Microsoft Office product