Our client is a leading global beverage manufacturer. The company has been operating for more than 60 years and is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Commercial Development Manager to be assigned to support modern trade channels (supermarkets,
hypermarkets and convenience stores).
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Leading, managing and driving key initiatives and projects related to MT channels, developing & building business cases with clear strategies and actions required.
- Analyzing and evaluating data, reports and forecasts, and identify specific issues and opportunities related to channel sales, customers, and/or regions for the AVP or Channel Sales Directors to take appropriate actions.
- Visiting customers, and working with the Sales team on fact-finding, and building a thorough understanding of our sales process, promotions, sales routines, and customer’s perception and reactions.
- Preparing reports, analysis, and presentations for meetings to improve the effectiveness of the Sales team's forecasts, and assisting the AVP with assignments and projects associated with channels as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Business Administration, Marketing, or Engineering are preferred, but other areas are acceptable.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in key account management or trade marketing management, or business strategy from the FMCG industry is a must.
- Has experience of dealing with modern trade channels.
- Has experience of initiating new projects and improvement processes with a proven record.
- Must have good communication skills in Thai and be fluent in English (writing, reading, public speaking).
- Able to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives and managers.
- Have good logic and reasoning skills, able to leverage them to influence others, and must have a good attention to detail.
- Able to spend time in the market and travel occasionally both in a group, and individually.
- Should possess an intermediate level of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills, able to deal with pivot tables and large data, and, able to develop clear and concise presentation materials.