Location: Chatuchak, Bangkok
- 1. To be the focal point of market updates and to provide analysis to relevant parties e.g. energy news, macro economics & financial market news and regulations including alternative fuels and be fully conversant with changes
in the government's rules and regulations regarding the relevant products to be impact directly or indirectly to the customers and company in term of commercial transaction.
- 2. To be the focal point of price risk management activities : analysing and monitoring all movements and development of the paper market for all relevant
crude and products, and develop thorough understanding of the market trends including price forecasting in order to manage plan under high market volatility.
- 3. To monitor , update, analyse and forecast local, regional and global macro economics & financial markets (Short term, medium and long term) and impact of economics changes on Thaioil group business.
- 4. To monitor, update and analyse economic indicators to be used as key sources for domestic, regional and global petroleum demand/supply forecast (short, medium, and long term) and apply to set up marketing plan to identify
the possible price risk management strategies with the aim to company’s profitability and in line with company’s vision and goals.
- 5. To propose price risk management strategies to the price risk management committee for its recommendation such that the strategies and execute price risk management activities according to the agreed strategies, plans, and
- 6. To create and maintain a good relationship with various parties concerned, i.e. traders, refiners, government agencies, publishers, etc., so as to receive and exchange the necessary market information and ensure information
validity for accurate and timely forecast and action.
- 7.To attend appropriate meetings internally and externally in order to keep up-to-date with the market, and create necessary synergy among stakeholders with the purpose of meeting the company’s vision.
- Bachelor or higher in Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology, Petroleum / Petrochemical Technology, other Engineering discipline or Economics
- Possess strong English command, be extremely logical, and possess strong analytical skills. Background in research, management consulting or strategic consulting especially in the energy field will be beneficial.
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Long Service Emblem
- Club & Activities
All Positions Required:
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- TOEIC score of 550 is required.
Interested candidates should submit the application with recent photo, resume, academic transcript, ID card, English proficiency test result (TOEIC) and any other supporting documents on
Thaioil Energy Services Company Limited
Moo 7 Tung- Sukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel: 038-359-040, 038-408500 Ext. 6272-8
Fax: 038-359-018 Ext. 6279