Role summary :
Role and Responsibilities / หน้าที่ความรับผิดชอบ:
- Operations Department is one of the support functions to various business units of the company, the client onboarding team have to be handling client onboarding process and data maintenance
which related to client, more over this team is mainly the hub of client data which each products linked and needed.
- You are a trusted advisor and can influence everything to front / middle office or other business unit touches in their first (and future) experience with team.
- This position interacts with many team including front /back/support/audit to provide a value information or process that support each subject to relay with client experience or other
- Our Department aims to be a partner with business units and is committed to provide efficient support services on a timely manner with accurate information and in compliance with applicable
law and regulations.
- Well manage on documentation oriented is the team success which related to preparing, gathering, storage, input data into the system, and reporting relevant business units as required.
Qualifications / คุณสมบัติ:
- Handling all account Opening, setting up credit line, all type of trading accounts as well as close trading account for in house product i.e. equity, debt, SBL, mutual fund, global investment,
derivatives trading activities both listed in TFEX and OTC etc. and also support to Selling Agent role of the company i.e. Mutual fund (AMC - Asset Management Companies), Deposit bank Account or other product.
- Handling maintenance client profile both document part and system part.
- Handling maintenance client profile to cover KYC, suitability, clients due diligence processes.
- Coordinate with other departments, AMC or associated company to complete assigned tasks and support Group’s business requirement Qualifications.
- Check and control client’s information in the database that they are up-to-date and accuracy.
- Other assignments work project as the case may be.
- Proactively report & contribute as necessary with the Team Leader, Management, & other to bridge gaps that may exist between current processes.
- Thai national with Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or any business field.
- 1-2 years or more of experience in securities industry, background in custodian bank.
- Good communication skill of written and spoken with both English and Thai language.
- Strong analytical skills, rational thinking with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to perform well under pressure.
- Must possess good judgment, logic and ability to multi-task
- Pleasant personality with service minded, energetic, enthusiastic and a good team player.
- Knowledge of PC and Microsoft application (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
We offers career development, and is committed to developing each employee to fulfill his/her potential. Successful candidates can look forward to competitive remuneration
package, fringe benefits and exciting career prospects.
Interested applicants: Please send your detailed resume and salary history to: Apply Now.
The Human Resources Department
Kiatnakin Phatra Securities Public Company Limited
8th Floor Human Resources Department,
Muang Thai-Phatra Office Tower 1,
252/6 Ratchadaphisek Rd.,Huay-Kwang, Bangkok 10310
(Applications will be treated with strictly confidential)