Our client is one of the world’s largest insurance companies and one of the most respected brands within global financial services, providing services to clients in 189 countries around the world.
- Setting the standard for the claims team’s medical and customer service, driving performance to provide an excellent claims response.
- Supervising claims assessors and service specialists. Providing advice and guidance. Monitoring and reporting performance, ensuring processes and operational practices and administrative requirements are carried out - meeting our customer service expectations
on a day-to-day basis. This means driving performance on an individual and corporate level.
- Developing existing, and implementing new, customer service-focused policies and processes. Creating complementary training to meet the current needs of the team as well as driving future business development opportunities.
- Using medical knowledge and experience to assess and ratify claims, liaising with medical experts, and other decision-makers in the claims process when necessary.
- Managing relationships with medical facilities, partners, and insured members globally to provide the best possible service. Acting as an escalation point for disputed claims.
- Joining and being an ambassador of the 24-hour claims-line service, providing insured members with unfettered access to claims services and advice.
- Identifying and suggesting best practices. Working with managers to implement it.
- Working with managers to identify areas of business development, creating new products and services.
- Graduated in nursing degree and practiced nursing or graduated in a medical degree.
- At least has 2 years of working experience in handling the insurance claim process.
- Has experience in managing a team.
- Excellence command of English both speaking and writing.