- Conduct shop-floor activity analyses, interviews, data gathering and analysis and compile into improvement opportunities.
- Support the site leadership in improvement project idea generation, project chartering, action planning and implementation.
- Local contact for Continuous Improvement related initiatives including Lean Six Sigma
- Train operators & managers in tools and standards
- Implement necessary support structures to ensure sustainability e.g. performance management and 5S
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering or relates field.
AkzoNobel creates everyday essentials to make people's lives more liveable and inspiring. As a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, we supply essential ingredients, essential protection and essential color to industries and consumers worldwide. Backed by a pioneering heritage, our innovative products and sustainable technologies are designed to meet the growing demands of our fast-changing planet, while making life easier. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we have approximately 54,000 people in around 80 countries, while our portfolio includes well-known brands such as Dulux, Sikkens, International, Interpon and Eka. Consistently ranked as a leader in sustainability, we are dedicated to energizing cities and communities while creating a protected, colorful world where life is improved by what we do.