- Acting as a strategic business partner to Top Management & the Board of Directors by providing sound business advice and formulating the financial strategy for the growth of the business.
- Be the top decision-making person of Accounting team, Finance team, Asset Team and IT Team.
- Overseeing the whole accounting and finance function, including budget control, group finance, internal control as well as leading a finance team to handle accounting operation.
- Monitoring the performance of the team and manage to maintain and increase the overall performance of the teams.
- Conducting the financial analysis with the financial manager to forecast the financial situation for launching the proper investment plan and budget plan.
- Supporting the managing and monitoring the Company's future direction, tactical initiatives, implementing strategic business plans, financial and tax strategies, capital requests and budgeting processes, cash balances and cash
forecasts, fund investment and performance measures to support the strategic direction
- Identify the source of fund to increase the investment opportunity and profit.
- Creating the investment strategy to maximize the revenue from investment.
- Work closely with executive team to set the strategy annual financial plan and giving the advice about the critical decision that could affect the company financial status.
- Monitor the accounting team to ensure the smooth operation and identify the way to increase the efficiency of the team.
- Manage the taxation plan of the company and liaise with the external auditor for the annual audit.
- Thai Nationality Only
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related fields.
- At least 10 years of management experience in the functions of Accounting and Finance in Construction Company, Energy Business or other related.
- Strong experience in financial analysis, feasibility study and business valuation.
- Strong knowledge in IPO process.
- Possess the experience of coordinating with SET, SEC or BOI.
- Hold the CPA or CFA certification will be considered in advance.
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skill and strong leadership.
- Good command of English (writing and speaking).
- Have a TOEIC SCORES (650 up) will be considered in advance.
If you are a passionate person described above who wants to broaden your experience with reputable renewable energy public company, this is the role fit to you.
Please send your application with full resume stating qualifications, experience together with a recent photo and your current and expected salary.
Travel : This job based in Bangkok (BTS Ari)
Human Resources & Administration Division
Gunkul Engineering Public Company Limited
1177, 8th Floor, Pearl Bangkok Building, Phaholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Tel: 02 2425883-4
Visit us at www.gunkul.com