· Responsible for a cargo handling activity of Inbound / Outbound Flight movement.
· Conduct continual review and risk assessment processes on all SOPs and working practices to identify any unsafe practice areas for quality improvement.
· Handle critical issues through liaison with station managers, airport authorities and internal departments to effectively solutions.
· Maintain effective communication with all external and internal stakeholders connected to the cargo warehouse representatives, to ensure effective operational delivery.
· Manage the investigation and follow-up of incidents, accidents, violation and irregularities, reporting findings to the Cargo Operations Manager and facilitating the implementation of required corrective measures.
· Act as representative and primary contact to local, domestic and international regulatory agencies in matters involving regulatory compliance.
· Target the reduction of cargo handling issues and their consequences.
· Shall be responsible for the proper and timely performance of duties assigned.
· May be requested to perform other duties as assigned based on Cargo Operations Manger’s needs or airline activities.
· Perform the duties under responsibility to meet the company’s standard and KPI.
· Ensure cargo services compliance with IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations including addendum.
· Bachelor degree or above.
· At least 3 years working experience in the aviation industry and 1 years in the cargo operations position.
· Excellent communications skills both written, verbal, and presentation.
· Proven knowledge in Cargo Operations and/or Freighter.
· Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced changing environment.
· Relevant certifications in cargo operations and DG CAT6 is preferable.
· Airline experience is necessary.
Thai VietJet Air Joint Stock Company Limited is a subsidiary of Vietnamese Vietjet Air, Operating an intensive flight network in Thailand and Vietnam.We are planning to expand its operation throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
The airline’s mission is to meet the increasing travel demands of domestic and international travelers by providing punctual flights and a high quality of service.