SALARY: 33,000 – 40,000 Baht/month plus allowances
- Training, coaching and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize. Efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, and call center operations.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality only, 30 – 40 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Economic, Management and other fields
- At least 5 years’ experience of Call Center or Customer Service field
- Experience in Avaya System is advantage. (Avaya call center system)
- Proven experience of managing day to day performance of call center team
- Excellent communication skills across channels, problem-solving skills, ability to work independently and find answers
- Have good attitude, service mind and interpersonal skill (Contact with Customers)
- Able to drive and have Driver License - Have computer skill (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via: "Apply
Please visit: www.facebook.com/fischerandpartners
and click "LIKE" to receive updates on new job vacancies.
Fischer & Partners Recruitment Thailand Office:
Fischer & Partners Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, Unit 59, 23rd Floor No.63
Wireless Road, Lumpini Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Phone : +66 (0)2 126 8166