- Training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions, complaints, problems with services or products and lead customer to visit
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service and/or close sales.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Working with management to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in service
- At least 2 years' experience in call center, telesales or customer service supervisor
- Required language proficiency (English or Chinese is a plus)
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
Interested persons, please send your resume and recent photo to:
141 Major Tower Thonglor 18th Floor, Soi thonglor10,
Sukhumvit 55, Wattana, Bangkok 10110