- Manage, handle and control incoming telephone call.
- Ensure all information, administration, and documentation are correct and comply with procedure and regulation before respond to customer.
- Be the first channel for the customers to contact, solving the problem for the initial step.
- Prepare report of call center activity to superior leaders.
- Provide the customer's feedback to superior leaders and relevant Divisions.
- Provide training/ advice for internal and external.
- Ensure checking Remittance transactions not relating with the parties to Anti-Money Laundering, Terrorist and NCCT's list.
- Ensure the execution of operation is handled accurately and complied with Bank procedure as well as regulatory related/ concerned.
- Provide the service delivery standards through regular internal process review and external benchmarking.
- Perform any other duties relating to job scope and position that been assigned by Management from time to time.
- Any tasks as assigned by superior Leaders.
- Thai nationality, age 30 years old up.
- Bachelor's Degree in any fields.
- ***Experience 3 years up in Call
Center from Banking and Financial industry only***
- Skill in
- Good interpersonal communication, presentation, and negotiation
- Good command in English both written and spoken.
Interested candidates are required to submit full updated resume,stating
current and expected salary (with one recent photo) by
Click Apply Now
Recruitment and Selection, Human Resources Division
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. Bangkok Branch
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower 34th floor,
North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 02-163-2999 Ext: 4455