NES Fircroft is now enhancing their coverage to focus more on permanent Recruitment and Personnel Solution service. Now we're looking for
Business Partner Importer Market as detail below;
- The Business Partner is the main interface to an importer.
- He/she takes all important issues from -C, -B and -S functions based at the Regional Office and brings them to the importer on management level.
- Therefore, he/she gets shared targets for all business fields.
- The Business Partner coordinates all topics and their appearance at the importer, depending on actual needs.
- He/she generates a 360 view on the importer and related dealers for relevant functions and management in TH/AG.
- Responsible the achievement of quantitative targets (e.g. motorcycles and parts) and all other qualitative objectives (e.g. sales process, customer satisfaction), projects and investments
defined for importer markets.
- Responsible for the market’s network development strategy in alignment with -C function.
- Responsible for the negotiation of the market’s marketing strategy as defined by the -B function.
- Responsible to conduct importer performance analysis and competitive intelligence.
- Responsible to undertake relevant project management.
- Responsible to conduct and supervise dealer compliance to the company standards.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business or Engineering.
- Demonstrable motor industry experience of at least 10 years in different functions (e.g. sales, business development, marketing).
- Ideally experiences in automotive & motorcycles sales in Asia Pacific.
- Strong commercial background with good knowledge of accounting and financial statements.
- Experience in coaching or business consulting a plus.
- Thorough understanding of sales and marketing principles under a manufacturer.
- Analytical / communicative skills, self-assertion, ability to cope with pressure.
- Very strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Persuasive communicator and presenter.
- Results-driven self-starter with strong initiative and high level of resilience
- Fluent in English, Mandarin or Vietnamese skills a plus.
- High availability for international travel (>60%)
If you need the further information, please feel free to submit CV to
varisa.sangsuwan @ fircroft.com (อีเมล์ติดกันหมด)
Nes Fircroft Thailand.
22nd Floor, 2202 Pacific Place II Building, 142
Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,Thailand 10110
02 653 2947 Ext 114