This position needs to combine Data Engineering skills and Data Analysis skill to collect and process data to reporting capabilities, measure business performance and support strategy analyze performance and business decisions by delivery of business intelligence
information to the entire organization and is experienced in BI development and implementations.
He or she will need the exposure of solution delivery, both small and project level with understanding available marketing potential and opportunity, market penetration and customer valuation, models. Experience of working in complex, cross-functional environments
with a variety of Ownership database, financial record, and potential new customer database, with an appreciation for both the technical and commercial aspects of business, is a must.
Be able to develop standardized metrics and reporting for the organization and continuously produce actionable information for, both, sales & marketing in support of Retain, Develop and Acquire initiatives.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Establish and govern an enterprise data governance implementation roadmap including strategic priorities for development of information-based capabilities
- Develop control structures within a simple environment to ensure the accuracy and quality of data through all data channels.
- Provide the suggestion and participate in projects that involve any of any data flows and processes.
- Ensure controls are in place over applications to ensure the data integrity by performing data integrity gap analysis.
- Work with business/marketing teams to gather and understand functional requirements, develop complex queries and provide reports.
- Support any future customer data project planning and management to ensure best practice and legal frameworks are followed with regards to data governance
- Work closely with Business unit teams, IT, and vendors to adapt challenging functional requirements into technical designs that result in versatile front-end solutions.
- Be a liaison between business users and system to ensure that business and technical requirements are aligned with organization’s standard and referenced architecture.
- Follow the development with the development teams to answer functional questions and review functional impacts of technical decisions
- Ensure project deliverables and quality. Test and validate the proposed developments / improvements for the implementation.
- Answer the various requests from users to provide support on incidents qualified (expert analysis/resolution required) during the aftercare of the projects.
- Building new database through acquisition and lead generation campaigns
- Support the users, create detailed end user documentation and resources for internal or external staff and provide technical support them for diagnosing, resolving any problems.
- Establish effective marketing programs and simplified approaches to complex ideas to drive preview packages and to up-sell to existing AVC owners through BTL marketing channels through AVC CRM database.