The role of Business Intelligence Analyst/Consultant will be a part of BrandIQ’s BI Analytics team to design and develop world-class analytical information to support eCommerce Businesses across Southeast Asia.
A successful candidate will be working with platform users, business process owners and other team members for a given requirement or process. This includes taking part of the design, extraction, analysis, and visualization of the data along with creating
feedback loop with key stakeholders to continuously improve the competency of the reports and platform.
Further, the candidate should be capable of extracting, designing, and analyzing business requirements.
- Understand Business requirement, extract relevant data, analyze into use cases and transform it into comprehensive/intuitive presentation
- Initiative and creative thinking for designing useful and easily digestible Graph, Chart or Dashboards (Business Intelligence Contents) layout approach to users
- Work with multiple teams and department heads to further tailor reporting requirements across Company
- Continuously look for improvement areas across the business and how BI can support these.
- BS in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience with a Business Intelligence Tool such as Qlikview, Qlik Sense, MS Power BI
- Experience in SQL, and/or Excel VBA programming, Python and ETL are plus
- Experience of alternative data analysis tools is a plus
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated, self-Driven, service-oriented
- Business fluency in English
- previous experience in ecommerce or online business is a plus, but not mandatory.