The Business Development Executive will be responsible for Research Recruitment and Executive Recruitment Services, whist cross selling other services within the group. Reporting to the Division Director you will be responsible for:
- Identifying any commercial opportunities and promoting ASC business with existing and new clients.
- Developing relationships with customers, building business networks.
- Initiating, selling and marketing recruitment services to customers.
- Meeting with customers to introduce company services.
- Working with fellow team members to provide service quotations and handle negotiations.
- Working to assist the recruitment team in order to develop client relationships.
- Ensuring that the sales quality and quantity to new clients is optimized and that routine sales and marketing systems are carried out to a pre-agreed schedule.
- Attending industry-specific exhibitions, networking and other ad-hoc events.
- A Thai national with business acumen and a proven track record in building relationships.
- The ability to work to their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- A good sense of human and an active outgoing personality.
- Good communication skills is highly desirable.
This is an extremely rare opportunity for the right candidate to develop their professional sales career in a lively and enjoyable environment. ASC will offer a monthly basic salary, monthly commission, accident insurance, a 5 days working week and a really
outstanding career opportunity.