More than just a recruitment company. At PRTR, we have been a part of our customers’ success for 27 years as their total HR solutions partner. With 450 dedicated professionals and over 11,000 outsourced staff, we are here to be Your Partner In People because
PRTR believes in the power of people.
- Being responsible for the prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Working with the team to develop proposals and service that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Approaching new clients by performing telesales functions and arranging meetings with clients to present services and expect the successful candidates to be key contributors in deciding our future sales and marketing strategies and customer target groups.
- Submitting quotations and follow up with their respective customers.
- Reporting directly to the Business Unit Head, submitting weekly progress reports and ensuring data is accurate.
- Being responsible for ensuring that the project promises are achieved.
- Performing other assignments as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in any field.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of working experience in sales, operation management and large scale of documents.
- Good communication, interpersonal, negotiation skills and good presentation skill.
- Good command of English both spoken and written.