We are looking for a Business Analyst who is motivated to do business analysis and capable of using business tools to evaluate. Also, Cost reporting in every project to coordination with the Product Owner and
Project Manager. This role is significant to fill the gap and make the process smoother.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Periodically, perform competitors and market analysis and record in the company database.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest methodology and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings for effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports, and Performing requirements analysis.
- Working closely with clients, developers, and managerial staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency throughout a project/process.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance with a Project Manager to ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field. (Startups field is preferred)
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Have an advanced skill in technical, documentation, English.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.