Spa Managers oversee all aspects of the operations of beauty spa. Core duties include managing staff, overseeing facility maintenance, creating marketing and promotions campaigns.
Staff-related duties, hiring, training and scheduling employees
- Ensure high quality of customer service and customer experience
- Develop and maintain adequate professional Treatments and product programs
- Ensure all areas of the Spa are kept clean and well maintained at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all legislation governing the operation of a Spa facility.
- Ensure the health and safety of guests and employees are paramount at all times.
- Ensure proper inventories of all operating Spa equipment are conducted in line with audit standards in order to effectively manage operational cost.
- Ensure that the Spa team adhere to all Sap’s and company operational and service standards
- Able to provide guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes
- Responsible for the training plan and conduct hands-on training for the new recruitment
- Able to promote and sell spa programs to groups, conference guests walk-in etc.Able to upsell the spa programs.
- Responsible for reviewing all guest feedback results and implement improvements to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Passionate about the Spa world.
- Willing to deliver the best service and experience to our guests.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, team, and communication skills are essential.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Good level of communication in English
- Bachelor's degree in Business
Administration or Degree/Diploma Hotel/Hospitality Management.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Spa Manager in a luxury hotel or
a well-established SPA brand