Welcome to “Allianz Home for Those Who Dare” the place with international, openness, flexibility environment. Work location
is BTS Chitlom.
Nice to know
The Solution Architect position is for advanced architects who can utilize their breadth and depth of expertise with their understanding of the business domain and competitive/technology
landscape to design comprehensive solutions across product and organizational boundaries within product line. The architect role is “hands on” and requires working closely with developers and other architects to design and implement/code effective solutions
in complex software systems. Responsibilities include leading the design effort in a collaborative environment, evolving design over time, owning significant architecture decisions, and serving as a leader and mentor.
Your day at Allianz Ayudhya
- Support projects in architecture decisions by providing solution, direction, guidance and governance aligning with the group.
- Ensure technical quality assurance before, during and after development, not limited to reviews.
- Create architecture blueprints as a foundation for scalable, performing, maintainable, quality solutions.
- Responsible for supporting the architecture governance function i.e. ARB process etc.. Liaising with PMO, Enterprise Architect & Process Engineering Group, all IT departments, and IT Leadership
- Accountable for the quality and relevance of architecture documentation and standards.
- Evaluate the new technology in the market to fit with business requirement where the group solution is not available.
- Revising coding standards, tools, platforms and identifying gaps. Approaching teams and individuals in order to ensure compliance.
- Contribute to the implementation of better solutions which meet current and future requirements. Adaptation to future requirements shall become easier and more cost efficient.
- Resolve conflict in the area of software architecture.
- Promote and lead a culture of continuous improvement focused on the quality, performance, and effectiveness of the software development environment.
- Contribute to and be responsible for parts of the development and evolution of technical and architectural roadmaps.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Assist management with technical direction and prioritization of the technical backlog.
- Provide mentoring and training to other team members and architects on technologies and processes; drive education and knowledge transfer of design patterns, technical best practices,
and relevant technologies and tools.
- Engages with vendors as the technical application lead including project/roadmap delivery, solution viability, system/data/interface integration, data accessibility, vendor performance,
and ability to meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Participate in the area of security and audit where it's required.
- Working closely with security, risk, compliance, audit team to ensure the gaps can be closed according to the request in the agreed schedule.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple applications / projects simultaneously.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in MIS, IT, Computer Science, Business Computer or other related field
- 10 yrs experience in full stack software engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in software design and support.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns, enterprise application patterns, pattern oriented software architecture, gang of four and/or other patterns catalogs.
- Knowledge of generally accepted software development lifecycle processes.
- Expert knowledge of software architecture and security concepts and best practices.
- Expert knowledge of database design and data architecture.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.