AVP - Engineering Service (After Sale Service & Quality System Management) to control and oversee ASV and QSM such a business service, managing and coaching people and controlling service standard. This position will be a part
of ranking manager in the organisation and will be responsible for the overall success of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals. Very strong crisis management skills will also be
essential since the managing director is the one expected to “save” the company in times of need.
- Planned and managed work systems, strategies, and proactive procedures for the responsible projects in order to meet the company’s standards and achieve the company’s objectives
- Monitored and controlled and performance of all subordinates in responsible business unit to perform effectively and in accordance with company’s protocols and procedures
- Control After sale service team Performance, budget and cost during subsidization period.
- Control and Manage Standard of After sale service team
- Assure customer's satisfaction is met
- Monitor forecast and opportunity list weekly / monthly
- Assist between the customers and Internal team, such as Service Team, Sales Team, etc.
- To conduct “Customer Satisfactory Survey” and Customer Relationship Management
- Control and Audit Quality System Management team performance and consultant for further improving
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume with expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph via click "Apply Now"to
141 Major Tower Thonglor 18th Floor, Soi thonglor10,
Sukhumvit 55, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
02-392-1111 #3302 (K.Siriporn) , #3303 (K.Ekkarit)