At mu Space Corp, our strong passion for space exploration is the key factor to create amazing things for improving the quality of life and enabling cities to become more sustainable
for the future. We are looking for people who share that passion and dedicate themselves to make a commitment that leads to success.
As an Avionics Engineer, you will be part of our engineering team in early phases of product development on the design and manufacturing of advanced materials and technology. An ideal candidate
must be proven interpersonal skills, problem solver, and committed to success. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is a must!
- Develop embedded systems used in spacecraft and robotics system components
- Design spacecraft integration solutions for electrical and avionics system components
- Verify avionics with ground and flight test
- Assist associated subsystem engineers to fabricate embedded systems
- Support projects as assigned or required
- Thai, 22 to 26 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or diploma in electrical technology or equivalent
- Experience with embedded systems and electromagnetic simulation & modeling
- Experience in designing and fabricating PCBs
- Familiarity with guidance, navigation, and control systems
- Effective communication through verbal and written (Thai and English languages)
- Self-motivated and highly accountable with an ability to balance multiple projects while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to solve problems creatively, be resourceful and develop innovative solutions for analysis
- Ability to learn quickly about how new technologies and approaches could affect the design process
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
We offer a supportive work environment, ownership benefits, and are willing to assist in developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities. Apply now to be part of
our fast-growing team.
To apply for the position(s), submit below documents and details in
- Visionary and risk-taking and can-do attitude
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis.
- CV or resume, including your photograph
- Cover letter, including the title of position(s) you are applying, your passionate, most recent salary and expected monthly salary for mu Space.
For concerns, email: hr[at]muspacecorp[dot]com
mu Space Corp
Pearl Bangkok Building, 12A Floor, Room number 12A04-05
1177 Phahonyothin Road, Phayathai, Phayathai
Follow us online: