- Thai Nationality
- Diploma’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration or relevant fields
- 0-2 years experience in administration
- Ability in English language skills in verbal and writing communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Service minded with good interpersonal and communication skills and adaptable
Job responsibilities include
but not limited to:
- Review, proof-reading proposals, financial report, auditing deliverables when assigned.
- Typing format financial report, printing, photo and binding document.
- Receiving, counting and recording of incoming mail items and /or hand delivered items (e.g. confirmation letters, courier items, etc)
- Resolving ad-hoc courier services issues and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Other admin tasks assigned by the audit teams
Why join PKF Audit (Thailand):
- More international referrals and global relationship
- Secondments Program for temporary placements at member firms within our network for periods of time between 3 months to 2 years.
- Improve you international knowledge
- International training
- eLearning courses-extensive library of online courses to help develop core skill sets as well as industry/technical-specific knowledge.
- English language training - The PKF English programme helps Member Firms communicate more effectively in English, as well as meet the criteria of Members in Good Standing.
These are just some of the benefits of joining PKF Audit (Thailand) and we are always looking for new fun things to do with you.
Job type: Permanent
(Please specify expected salary in your resume)
CV with formal picture and Transcript
Interested candidates can apply to:
Khun Piyawan Tansakul
PKF Audit (Thailand) Limited.
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower
Unit 2812, North Sathron Road, 28th Fl.
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +66 2 108 1591-6 ext 142
Fax: +66 2 108 1599
NO WALK-IN APPLICATION!