1. Manage and control all activities in warehouse.
2. Arrange warehouse procedure, space and equipment to enough for goods volume and cover warehouse operation.
3. Plan, coordinate, and monitor daily warehouse operations activities of receiving and monitoring the performance levels of warehouse
4. Maintain warehouse staffs to enough for goods volume, train staffs and monitor their performance and progress
5. Control and advice issue incident report when goods damage/ loss/ accident by root cause analysis/ corrective/ preventive actions
6. Responsible for workplace health and safety and for the security of the warehouse and stock
7. Coordinate with concerned department in order to ensure that goods are received appropriately
8. Keep stock control systems up-to-date and make sure inventories are accurate
9. Analyze data to monitor and verify KPI of operation performance and plan improvements in the warehouse
LDPE / EVA Business
Maintained consistent market share leadership in the domestic market. The sole producer of EVA in Thailand and one of the few producers of EVA in the world who can develop proprietary EVA production technology.
Awards and Standards ISO 9001: 2000 Certification for the entire production process, from ISO Standard Institute, TIS 18001 Certification for Occupational Health and Safety Management from the Management System Certification Institute (Thailand) (MASCI)