Job Location: Ayutthaya Ofﬁce (Hi-Tech Industrial Estate)
Responsible for Warehouse and distribution operations
These followings are required, but not limited to, activities of this person:
General and Task Management
Job Qualifications / Specifications :
- Supervise Warehouse and distribution operations to conduct in accordance with procedures, regulations and laws.
- Introduce new tool for efficiency improvement of Warehouse and distribution operations e.g. cost, safety etc.
- Monitor and follow up inventory of all stages of products until deliver to distributor, customer both domestic and export market.
- Co-ordination for import of non-purchase items and export of product and non-product out of countries and out of free zone area.
- Act as a Safety officer at Supervisor level in the area of responsibility.
- Provide the safety training and encourage subordinates to work safely to prevent accidents from occurring while working. Inspect and evaluate the environment, equipment, processes, and working areas to ensure that activities
comply with the company’s Health, Safety & Environment policy and procedures, regulations, requirement and manual.
- Supervise, control and follow up on environmental, safety and health issues including improve working process as recommended by a Safety Officer and Safety Committee.
- Other jobs assigned by superior to support the organization achievement as well as cooperation in company rule and regulations, safety policy and all activities according to company policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Accounting, Science or any related fields.
- Experience at least 5-7 years in warehouse and distribution operations including logistic, export shipment. Experience in cold chain shipment is a plus.
- Experience in GMP, GDP and ISO9001 or ISO14001.
- High responsibility and
strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate in English both spoken and written.
- Good computer skills, SAP or other MRP experience is a plus
- Able to prioritize and perform under pressure, within tight deadlines.
- Up-to-date knowledge of all relevant standards, laws and regulations.
- Fast learner and flexible to changes.
To Apply : Please submit your resume in MS Word with recent photo stating present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
BioNet-Asia Co., Ltd.
Plant:Hi-Tech Industrial Estate, 81 Moo 1, Baan-Lane, Bang Pa-In,
Ayuttaya 13160 Thailand
*All applications will be accepted by mail attached in MS. Word only.