YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate Medical MKT strategy to BTL activities and collaborate with DKSH team for good implementation. Take the full responsibility of managing BTL spending for Medical channel.
- Support DKSH MC team to achieve sales target. Promptly exchange feedbacks between Bayer and DKSH team. Be the bridge of communication.
- Manage part of BTL spending of retail channel, collect the practice of competitors, define the BTL activity to support retail team to achieve the target.
- Develop POSM and related materials to ensure the implementation of trade activities across channel
- Work with Medical Affair and Regulatory Affair team to develop training materials for sales team
- Support Medial Affair team to build up KOL network.
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in Business Related Discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales, MKT or TMK, understands medical channel in Thailand.
- Good communication skills and can influence and collaborate with cross functional team
- Self-starter with can-do attitude
- Team player - Able to communicate effectively and proactively with different business partners
- Attentive to details and a good problem solver
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in PC applications, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested candidates please submit your up-to-date CV by "Apply Now"
Bayer Thai Co., Ltd
130/1 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak
Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Contact HR: +66 2 232 7011