Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services, and terminals.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing technical solution support for customers.
- Conducting technical presentations for key customers.
- Building up customer relationships for marketing promotions.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, and controlling the quality of projects.
- Being responsible for network planning and design for Enterprise networks.
- Preparing bidding documents to support bidding projects.
- Performing market and competitor analysis, and developing competitive solutions and strategy roadmaps.
- Thai nationality.
- Male or female, aged not over 35 years old.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Telecommunication Engineering or a related field.
- 1-2 years working experiences in IP Products with a CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE certificate.
- Expertise in IP networking solutions, CISCO UC&VC, Juniper & HP Switches, routers, firewalls. and other IP-related products.
- Presales experience related to the business of data communications, optical transmission, or applications and software products is an advantage.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- English proficiency.