Responsible for managing all districts in the daily operations, sales and customer service of the store in maintaining positive Company
- Accountable for an efficient operation team of the Gloria Jean’s Coffee / Expresso Cafe.
- Provide guidance to all District Managers in planning with the goal of providing total customers satisfaction and generate sales.
- Control and monitor all the controllable expenses including maintenance expenses, F&B cost and promotions items.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales and Customers Service
- Motivates team members to achieve sales targets & cost efficiency
- Monitors closely and report on market conditions and competition
- Provides data and analysis of monthly / quarterly / annual sales performance
- Provides input to Director or General Manager for formulation of sales targets
- Monitors customer feedback and provide input for improving services and products
- Checks with customers as to the satisfaction of the products and service during outlet inspection
- Ensures total customer satisfaction
- Communicates with District Managers regarding customer feedback and take the necessary corrective actions
- Updates to the Director / General Manager on the customers’ feedback and actions taken
- Controls and monitors all catering events are delivered as per standard operating procedures and ensure cost control of such events
- Maintains vice versa communication with the Director / General Manager regarding problems arising, operations issues and other information
- Ensures all outlets adhere to standard operating procedures
- Roll out approved sales plans to the districts
- Co-ordinate outlet needs to Warehouse, Production, Marketing, Finance, Purchasing and Human Resource
- Supervises all maintenance and outstanding issues with contractors are followed up according to schedules
- Follow-up on contractors’ work in progress and report any deviation, sub-standard work or material or delays to the Director / General Manager
- Ensures that labour, sales and food & beverage cost targets are met and maintained.
- Establishes goodwill with landlords and complex management
- Approves all sales targets set by District Managers for outlets
- Verifies all invoices from contractors and suppliers for the works done at outlets
- Verifies all claims for petty cash reimbursement from outlets
- Verifies all expenses and transport claims from District Managers
- Approves all leave applications from District Managers
- Ensures all information is properly communicated to all staff via District Managers
- Presents a positive position and attitude to provide leadership to staff to attain results desired
- Works with the District Manager on staff schedule to provide coverage for efficient service and to maximize productivity
- Reviews all job applications for full time operations staff
- Continue to improve the service procedure and update the respective District Managers
- Controls labour cost by proper sales forecasting and scheduling to minimize manpower wastage
- Completes and directs scheduled inventories; conduct monthly or weekly departmental meetings and attend designated meetings.
- Maintains an effective orientation and training programme with the Training Department for new employees and constantly re-train old employees to
maintain the specified standard of service
- Liaises and coordinates with District Managers for back up service plan
- Builds an efficient team and continue improvement by taking an active interest in the welfare, development and motivation of employees
- Identifies, trains and develops management skills for existing and potential District Managers
- Maintains positive company morale at all times
- Recommends promotions, transfers and /or confirmation of operations employees
- Conducts spot check on all ‘mis en place’ daily.
- Ensures cleanliness at all time
- Ensures that all furniture, lightings, equipment are accounted for; properly handled, regularly serviced and maintained to reduce excessive ware
- Ensures all employees are in proper uniform and maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in the working area at all times
- Ensures that every store is maintained in excellent condition and presentation
- Supervises and ensure that all maintenance issues are promptly attended to and equipment are in good working order for outlets
- Ensures preventive maintenance is scheduled for all the equipment in the outlet to minimize breakdown and wear and tear.
- Keeps track on all the maintenance usage in line with the budget set.
- Approves all leave applications for Maintenance Supervisor
- Schedule and supervises maintenance crew movements to ensure all travel and expenses claims are controllable
MAIN QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum 4 years experience in Operations, with at least 3 years as manager of a multi-unit chain. If possible such experience should be in coffee shop .
- Thai Nationality /Age 30-40 Years old .
- Minimum of Bachelor degree
- Analytical with good grasp of figures, problem solving, attention to detail, ability to plan, organize and delegate
- Ability to build teams that are productive and have high morale.
EXPRESSO CAFE COMPANY LIMITED