Laguna Resorts & Hotels Group is currently seeking passionate, dynamic, and positive individual who have knowledge and experience to fill in
the position, based in Phuket, Thailand
Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
- Conduct preliminary risk assessment to define scope of internal audit assignments.
- Schedule internal audit assignments with stakeholders.
- Plan, execute and lead internal audit assignments.
- Perform risk-based audits of business processes, and evaluate the adequacy of internal control systems.
- Recommend corrective actions based on best practices to improve the internal control and operating environment.
- Write clear and concise report.
- Present and report audit findings and recommendations to management.
- Perform ad-hoc investigations and other related reviews as assigned.
- Maintain close working relationship with stakeholders, including but not limited to auditees and senior management.
- Carry out other duties as directed by the Head of Group Internal Audit.
Skills & Qualification;
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy required. MBA or equivalent highly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of audit experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of hotel industry are preferred.
- Experience with Big 4 firms and/or listed companies are preferred.
- Proficient in English language both communication and writing skills
- Candidates with CPA, CA, CIA or equivalent will be of added advantage
- Prior investigation experience is a plus
- Proficient in presenting and writing audit findings in English.
- Those with Internal Audit and Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.
- Able to commit up to 50% travelling and on short notice when required
- Able to work in Phuket
The successful candidate will be offered attractive working conditions, together with an excellent remuneration and benefits package commensurately to the position as well as
career advancement opportunity within the group.
Please email resume in MS Word format with current & expected salary, & availability to Human Resource Department.
Call for more information: 076 362 300 ext.1508
Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be notified.