Our client is a leading manufacturer of automotive parts.
The overall management of HR functions under Thai Labour Laws, including Recruitment, Employment, Training, Employee Relationships, Compensation, Welfare & Benefits, and all administration jobs.
- Overseeing workforce planning, utilization and related staffing and manpower reports.
- Maintaining the recruitment process and ensuring employee’s profiles are effectively put in systems.
- Being responsible for sourcing, screening and recruiting candidates for job openings to meet business needs. Typical assignments may include keeping abreast of competitive market practices and conditions.
- Managing vendor relations/partnerships, implementing global/regional talent acquisition policies and programs.
- Planning, designing, and evaluating the employee compensation and benefits schemes and support practices.
- Being responsible for developing procedures for, and supervising the preparation of documentation and disbursement of all payroll cheques/direct deposits, payroll taxes, and employee benefit payments.
- Supporting all employee communication events and administrative functions in order to ensure a smooth HR operation and employee services.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resources Management/Development, Public Administration, or a related field.
- More than 5 years of experience in HRM/HRD and Administration from a Recruitment & Selection and training function from a Manufacturing, Operations.
- Possess strategic thinking, collaborating & interpersonal skills, team leadership, and the ability to develop staff competencies with a hands-on and positive attitude.
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, PowerPoint, and proficient in Excel) and familiar with Business Plus programs will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in English communication.
Our client offers a benefits package that includes an annual bonus, health insurance, and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.