Roles summary: To support and ensure that the team will smoothen the excellent services to the valued customers of wide range of products and keep contact with business partners to meet their expectations as well as to produce the complaint analysis/ report and suggest the effective solutions to avoid the recurrence
- Assist and supervise the customer service team to provide the excellence before, during and after sales service and handle the customer’s complaints and provide solutions in order to meet customer's satisfaction
- Provide customer support at all levels in collaboration with all department and insurance partners.
- Assist the Manager to monitor the significant issues regarding the services.
- Provide professional advice before/ during/ after having purchased all types of insurance policies in order to help customers with the appropriate advice.
- Responsible for customers’ and business partners’ relations and quality management program, including program to achieve excellence in customer service
- Ensure theday-to day CS operations run smoothly
- Coaching, and communicate with the customer service team to ensure high performance and take timely action to drive the continuous service satisfaction improvement
- Ensure that the customer service team has appropriate tools; training; and promotional support on all insurance products such as Motor, Fire, Accident and Health, Property as to expand business in their respective segments
- Prepare the daily, weekly and monthly CS report to the Management
- Degree or higher in any related filed
- Aged between 30-45 years
- Minimum 5 years in Insurance Industry or customer service area with at least 3 years in team leader in the customer service functions
- Strong background in Customer Service or After Sales Service field especially in Non-Life insurance businesses
- High desire to achieve growth and deliver profitable results
- Resourceful, possess excellent people management skills, a team player with high EQ, problem solving skill, negotiating, highly motivated, take initiative, service – minded and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both Thai and English and Computer literate
Only short listed candidate will be notified