More than just a recruitment company. At PRTR, we have been a part of our customers’ success for 27 years as their total HR solutions partner. With 450 dedicated professionals and over 11,000 outsourced staff, we are here to be Your Partner In People because
PRTR believes in the power of people.
- Overseeing the entire invoicing process to ensure accurate and timely billing, involvement in new customer on-boarding; define customer billing requirements, and implementing a process to meet customer needs and expectations by coordinate with sales and
- Analyzing and reconciling income and expenses of each outsources projects and submit a report to Financial Controller on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining constant communication with the collection teams regarding changes to customer accounts.
- Professionally and efficiently addressing customer requests for documentation.
- Proactively identifying and implementing opportunities to improve the timeliness, accuracy, and cost-effectiveness of the billing function.
- Maintaining and following adopted internal controls.
- Performing other assignments.
- 3-5 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience.
- Ability to use SAP Program and Microsoft Excel (Pivot, Vlookup).
- Has BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- Good written skills in English.
- Detail-oriented person.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices, and collection regulations.