- Weekly Cash Forecasts Preparation.
- Review all payments to local, International and Intercompany to be in line with payment term and payment cycle.
- Working and liaison with banking to be open bank account, Change authorizer, linking with ERP system
- Prepare and filling corporate income tax ( PRN.50 / PND. 51) submit to revenue department and tax return
- Tax form, VAT, (check & reconcile VAT report PP.30, 36)
- Tax form, WHT, (check & reconcile Withholding Tax report PND 3,53,54)
- Close co-ordination with Revenue department for Assessment closures / audits / pending recovery of VAT / CIT
- Transfer pricing documentation preparation and co-ordination with revenue department in line with new transfer pricing law in Thailand
- Good Knowledge of Free zone rules and customs regulations
- Prepare Custom half year/ End year report and submit to customs department within the due date
- Check Import & Export documentations for ensuring each shipment is as per customs law
- Support for Customs audit, requirement from Customs department
- Good Knowledge of BOI Compliances and requirement
- Coordinate with BOI for all related activities.
- Report the projects progress by Quarterly and Yearly.
- Support to Finance Manager for structured & Unstructured MIS and other Activities
- Support to Local team for delivery their expected tasks
- Support on Budget Preparation and related analysis
- Provide necessary support to management for following up a task, deliverables on required topics
- Focus on Improvements and Closure of Open IT issues
- 5S Compliance in Desk & Documentation
- Presentation preparation as per the requirements by Finance manager
- At least Bachelor degree or higher University qualifications
- CPD license is required
- At least 10years’ experience in Accounting / Financial in Manufacturing
- Good Knowledge and experience of Free zone area rules and regulations
- Good communications skills the ability to coordinate and support other related functions
- High self- initiative and strong reliability
- Accurate and detailed performance
- Communicate in English
- Good working in MS Office, Experience in QAD / SAPis preferred