Deliver a superior Customer experience to customers. Proactively identify issues and mitigate them ensuring they are resolved quickly. Coach, motivate and build a high performing
teams. Lead by example. Inspire and energize the teams. Closely collaborate with other teams within and across Area. Actively build strong relationships with customers.
Maersk Thailand is proud to be one of HR Asia’s Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2020.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender,
age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
• Account for Excellent customer experience, set clear objectives and guide team to achieve targets and performance standards and Attract, develop and retain talent.
• Coach and lead managers / team leaders
• Drive transformations and change management projects
• Ensuring team adheres to the standard processes and customer specific IOP’s and monitors respective KPI’s
• Support onboarding of new team members
• Actively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, service needs, drivers, and desires
• Help resolve all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions
• Own customer experience. Lead the team to achieve best-in-class Customer Service
• Customer NPS for the Area
• Profit: Local products and Area budget
• Customer outcomes
• Quality of issue resolution
• Customer Service Accessibility
• Customer satisfaction scores (e.g. NPS)
• Revenue leakage Team EES
• Single carrier vendor facing teams Area Sales team
• LOC Procurement Product team Claims
• Area customers
• Ocean & air Carriers