• A fantastic opportunity to be part of a winning team in a fast-paced environment to continue with the upward trend of improvements.
• You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network.
• You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stake-holders across all management levels within Maersk.
• We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
• The Area Continuous Improvement team is represented in 3 locations. Limited travel activity between the 3 locations is to be expected.
We are looking for an Area Continuous Improvement Partner, Logistics & Services to join our Continuous Improvement team.
This role is driving continuous improvement across the Logistics & Services (LnS) teams of Customer Experience and Execution through project prioritization and process improvements.
The person will also be responsible for readiness of LnS teams to LEAN maturity and sustainability of continuous improvement activities and timelines. Main business areas under LnS are Supply Chain Management, 4PL, Local Products and LCL under the Customer
Experience & Execution.
• In conjunction with the other Area CI Partners, responsible for promoting and sustaining Operational Excellence (OPEX) within the LnS teams
• Ensure, at all levels in the Area and within all functions, that key continuous improvement tools, techniques and behaviours are applied daily
• Responsible for identifying, initiating and supporting new improvement opportunities and provide the right level of coaching, support and training
• Ensure the right framework is in place to encourage employees at all levels to bring forward ideas for continuous improvement
• Ensure best practices from other Areas are considered and local successful improvements are shared with other Areas
• Support the Area Customer Experience Leadership team in continuously improving performance
• Test & implement global standardisation proposals to the standard processes as defined by the global process owners
• Actively drive process improvements to deliver on Area LnS targets and ambitions for a good customer experience
• Introduce and maintain an end-to-end process mind set within the Area
• Active participation in the Global – Area Continuous Improvement community
We are looking for
• Excellent understanding of customer requirements and customer focus
• Highly structured and analytical
• Process improvement & Project Management skills
• Strong influencing skills
• Result driven combined with the ability to achieve results through people
• International experience, comfortable working in a matrix organization
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong Lean/Sigma knowledge and experience is a plus
• Self-starter and effective change agent