Carry out daily site supervision, coordination, and interior design
- Supervise all architectural works and ensure all works are carried out in accordance with approved specifications.
- Work closely with subcontractors on project progress and ensure timely work arrangements.
- Carries out feasibility studies and presents design proposals.
- Carry out a quality inspection on-site and ensure the quality of work to be completed at a scheduled time.
- Close coordination of work with both internal and external parties.
- Liaises and coordinates with consultants and contractors.
- At least 4 years of interior design
- Bachelor’s degree in the interior, architecture, or related field
- Good knowledge of Sketchup, AutoCAD, 3DMAX, PHOTOSHOP, and
- Good communication and presentation skills
Budget: up to 40K (Negotiable)
If you are interested in this job position, please click apply or directly submit your resume (in English) with other supporting documents (recent
photo, transcript, certificates, etc.) and your current/expected salary to:
Tel: 038-199-339 (Ext 6904), 094-825-7999
Contact: Khun Ruedeemas (FAI)